Monday, February 28, 2011

It's a GIRL!!

That's right...

I had my second (and perhaps final) ultrasound on Friday afternoon and the technician showed us that we're having a GIRL! For now, we like the name Emma Kyle, but again, we of course may change our minds!

I'm late posting because Friday afternoon got a little busier than I expected. The appointment was at 2:15pm, but we were there until 4pm! The baby was scrunched down in a weird position very low, so it took the technician several attempts to get the measurements she needed. According to the docs, she looks good and everything is where it is supposed to be! Per her measurements, she weighed a whopping 13 oz on Friday, which is right in line according to the doctor. And that goes for me, too. I've gained a few pounds - no cause for alarm - but am clearly looking pregnant now.

I couldn't resist and had to stop at Target on the way home. I bought a 3 pack of newborn short sleeve (July baby) onezies and a 3 month long sleeve onezie. They are too cute - will post a pic later - promise!

Thanks for all the texts and calls to celebrate our news!!
Love you all,
Charlotte

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yay! Congrats! So glad to hear all is well with baby girl and you!

Unknown said...

YAY! So happy to hear the news of a little princess coming your way soon!

Heather said...

So excited for you and happy to hear that both of you are well! A future MC Angel indeed!!! :-)