Yes, I am still horrible and terribly inconsistant at this blogging thing. Oddly enough, I do read other bloggers fairly often and consistantly (though I usually don't comment), I just can't keep up with my own!
And it's not becuase of a lack of things to talk about....such as....
1. It's been unseasonally warm up here recently, though it got down to freezing last night (my poor plants). I just put out ferns all across the porch - hope they make it! Jason planted the garden two weekends ago - maybe a little too early! Hopefully everything will survive.
2. Attended a fellow Angel's bachelorette party in Richmond last weekend - good stories to tell from that night ; ) Nothing too bad, mind you, but there were some interesting folks in that hotel that night!
3. Watched Mom play basketball in Richmond this past weekend - they qualified for Nationals in Houston, TX next summer! Yay!
4. Still gearing up for two weddings that I'm in this summer - one of a fellow Angel and the other is my brother's.
5. VERY busy at work on a number of projects (a good thing). UVa graduation is on the 23rd - we break ground on the 24th!
6. Very sad about UVa lacrosse player that was killed by her boyfriend - you've bound to have heard about it now. My heart goes out to her family.
7. Very sad about a fellow co-worker who was killed in a car accident last Friday morning....very sad. My heart goes out to her teenage son. She was an amazing woman who'd worked very hard to provide for herself and her son, all while surviving some terrible events in her life.
8. Just bought a new GE washing machine....still trying to hook it up : ( The external drain pipe isn't long enough to get to the drain. Refrigerator is leaking....all over the hardwood floors : ( When it rains it pours I guess.
9. Trying to finish my online course....I have several papers due by midnight Tuesday night...will I make it??!!
10. Missed SNL this past weekend. Will have to catch it online (to see Betty White). Was it any good?!
So that is the quick and dirty!!!
2 comments:
Hi Charlotte! Can't wait to see you this weekend! I watched some of Betty White's SNL skits on Hulu/AOL. They were funny!
Wow that is a lot of stuff. That is so sad about the UV student and your co-worker that died. That is a lot.
Can't wait to see you!! Love ya!
Post a Comment