Friday, March 26, 2010

Dear Cold,

Dear Cold,
You have worn out your welcome. When you came last Friday night, uninvited, I didn't say anything. And when you extended your stay through Monday, I took off work. Yet even now, one week later, you still pester me. The stuffy nose and hacking cough are really starting to irritate me. Food tastes funny, I'm sleepy, and can't get any work done. Please leave...I have to get back to work!
Sincerely,
Charlotte

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh,no! I am so sorry to hear that you've been sick. Poor Holden has that yucky cold too! Hope that you get well soon!

Maridith said...

I have these stupid allergies and it has worn out it's welcome too. I am zapped of all my energy, it totally stinks!! Then I have my MIL complaining I am not posting enough pictures of the kids. Gee wiz, can a woman ever get a break!!
Hope you get to feeling better soon!!