Thursday, May 29, 2008

Whaatttzzzzuupppppp?!

Bet you thought I'd left town, eh?! Well, I finished up my classes - so I am now done with all requirements for the MBA, I just won't be able to walk and receive the degree officially until December! Oh well, rules are rules! Now I hope to get my life back in order! There are so many people I haven't kept in contact with and so many little projects I haven't had time to get to in oh, about two years! Poor excuse, I know, but it was harder than I thought, just to juggle the work, homework, Jason and the kids. It's sortof a let down to have to wait until December to celebrate. The kids' last day of school is next Wednesday - hard to believe! It goes by so quickly! We are all excited about our beach trip to the OuterBanks in a few weeks!

So what have I been doing in the past month.... This is my nephew Seth playing baseball...he is 15!!



Anyone recognize the ump?!



The fam...from L to R: my brother Brad, his girlfriend Jasmine, my nephew's friend Nick, my Mom with her eyes shut, me, Jason, my half-sister Donna, her son Seth, and her husband Sandy.



Jason racing in South Boston...he's moving so fast! He came in 5th in his race this past weekend!! And that was after starting 17th!!



And we went to see my Mom play in a basketball tournament in VA Beach - Way to go Mom! I'm so proud!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a good lookin' umpire! I bet he got every call right too. It was great seeing you.

Maridith said...

Great pictures! Glad to see you back on-line. Congrats to Jason!! Your mom is so cute!!

Unknown said...

Hi Charlotte! Thanks for commenting on my blog; it's great to hear from you. I have checked your blog a few times too. Glad you are doing so well. Congrats on completing that MBA - I am impressed. I don't think I could go back to school now. Keep in touch! Take care - Jill

Erin said...

Yay, you updated your blog!! Good to hear what you've been up to and love the pictures!