Monday, May 23, 2011

33 weeks and counting....



That's right - I'm in my 33rd week which means there are only about 7 to go (give or take a week or two - I think I might deliver early).

I have another appointment tomorrow (every two weeks now, eventually every week). I met with the doc two weeks ago and he said I was right on track with my measurements and weight. I hope I get the same report tomorrow ; ) I'm swelling now more during the day and in the evenings, but trying to prop my feet up during the day on my hard drive and immediately when I get home in the evenings.

Tonight Jason and I get to pick up the rocker that his Mom purchased for us - I can't wait to see it and sit and rock! Jason worked hard last week to make room for it and finish painting the loft - it looks great and has turned into a really nice space to sit and rock, read, nurse, etc. I imagine I will be spending many nights in this chair in the near future :)

This past weekend I was treated to a manicure, pedicure, and lunch at Riverside - one of our beloved hamburger joints! It was a wonderful way to spend the day with friends and family! I can't tell you how nice it was to be pampered! I haven't been able to see my toes let alone reach them to paint them in weeks!

We have completed our birthing classes and now just have the tour of the hospital and a baby basics session. I also take a breastfeeding class next week. I can't believe we're so close to Emma's arrival! It's a very exciting (and a little scary) time I think for both of us.

Next appointment is tomorrow afternoon - keep your fingers crossed that it goes well!

No comments: