Tuesday, December 8, 2009

UGH! I want to go back to bed!

You ever just want to go back to bed, pull the covers over your head, and start the day all over again?! I've been wanting to do that for a few weeks now....I just can't get ahead! I'm behind at work, with my online classes (I'm going to have to cram like never before to get everything done in the next three days), behind at home (haven't started decorating or shopping for Christmas yet), and don't yet see the light at the end of the tunnel. The more I think about it, the more stressed I get. My desk and house are a mess I'm probably a bit OCD so I feel like I can't really get started on catching up until I clean and organize both (I know, I know, crazy). I know this is just a funk and I'll pull myself out eventually, I just can't seem to shake it right now. I'm supposed to keep everything together so when I'm thrown off track, it totally messes with my mind, emotions, and spirit.

You ever have days like this (don't we all)?! What do you do to cope?! Advice anyone? Ahhhhhhh!!! : )

1 comment:

Maridith said...

Pray!! That is my advice!! I totally understand cleaning (not organizing) for you can do anything else. It is overwhelming!! Good luck with your studies!! I know you can do it. Just lock yourself in a clean room!!! Love ya!!