THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for sending me an email and a heads-up about this post! I plan to show it to Quinn after his nap today. I just know that he will LOVE it! I can almost hear him making the tractor noises right now!!! :-)
I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, but there will be more to come! There is a lot of massive construction going on here right now - plenty to see! At some point we will have a webcam up for two large projects and these will be available on the UVA website. I'll send you the link when they are up and running.
4 comments:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for sending me an email and a heads-up about this post! I plan to show it to Quinn after his nap today. I just know that he will LOVE it! I can almost hear him making the tractor noises right now!!! :-)
I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, but there will be more to come! There is a lot of massive construction going on here right now - plenty to see! At some point we will have a webcam up for two large projects and these will be available on the UVA website. I'll send you the link when they are up and running.
wyatt loved it too! :)
Of course the boys love it!! So fun!! I hope they don't work on Saturday or that would get a little old!!
Post a Comment