Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nothin much to say

Nothin much going on here...well, that's not true, just nothing exciting! Work is busy (thankfully, despite the economy). Mom and Helen (friend from MC) came to visit this past weekend, but it was rainy and cold and mom got a cold, so we didn't do much of anything fun. And both of our heat pumps went out, so Jason had to chop some wood for the fireplace and woodstove. I felt bad that they drove all this way for a cold, rainy, sickly weekend! But was glad to have them visit nonetheless.

You ever had to eat humble pie? Well I've had a few doses recently. It's hard to swallow sometimes, especially when you have the best of intentions. I guess that is part of life though.

If anyone out there uses skype, let me know! I use it to talk to my brother in Africa and so far, it's worked very well. For those of you who don't know, it is a program you download for FREE onto your computer that allows you to talk (if you have speakers and microphone) or instant message via the computer. And if you have a webcam built in, you can see each other, too. If anyone out there uses it, let me know and maybe we can catch up!!

Hope all is well out there,
Happy Thursday!
CharGrill

No comments: