I am so sore this morning. I can't even walk correctly!! We have been exercising almost every night this past week and I am paying for it dearly today. My quads are killing me, especially walking down hill or down stairs. Even getting up out of my chair at work hurts. But as they say, no pain, no gain. It's a good kind of pain, just more than I expected. I guess I haven't used these muscle groups in a while. I meet with my personal trainer for the first time today for a fitness assessment - yikes! I'm not sure I'll make it through!! Then I'll have five private training sessions over the next couple of weeks before the beach. I figured if I shelled out some money for them, I'd start taking this health thing seriously!
Tomorrow night Jason has another race at South Boston. I'll post some more photos maybe on Sunday. The kids have been with us this week and we've had a good time exercising every night and playing UNO. I'm so proud of our motivation this week! We'll see if we can keep it up!
1 comment:
Hi Charlotte -
You go girl! We're in the same boat when it comes to training and getting back into shape. The work is hard but it really pays off. Being 30 is tough but getting more exercise has helped me have more energy! Good luck with your traning!
Jenn
Post a Comment